Due to the wind and rain we have today we didn't get to do all the activities we had planned for our tree study, such as sitting by our trees or the bark rubbings. Hopefully we'll get to do those sometime soon. So today we looked out the window and the kids braved the outdoors to find some leaves, and then we did our journal pages. I look forward to watching our trees all year long.
Nyah and I both picked a maple tree in our front yard:

Nyah's journal page:

My journal page:



These are both going to be great trees to watch this year. I love maples and the leaves are such a great shape and color.
ReplyDeleteYour journals are so well done. I really appreciate your hard work even in the rain to make this challenge happen in your family.
I would love to have your journals in our OH Challenge Flickr set. I don't know if you are a member yet but it is really easy to join and then upload your images for the group.
Ages 8 and Under:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/naturejournal1/
Age 9 and older (including moms!)
http://www.flickr.com/groups/naturejournal2/
Have a great week!
Barb-Harmony Art Mom
You all are very talented in your drawings!
ReplyDeleteThat tree in the backyard is very interesting! Great journal entries btw. :)
ReplyDelete