Pablo Picasso This is the only Taschen Portfolio for Picasso I could find at Amazon, but the cover is different from the one we have, so the pictures we are using may be different than the ones found in here. As a personal preference, I am using the pictures that don't have nudity.
TONS of lesson ideas can be found for Picasso. We probably won't be doing any of these lessons in particular, but we will talk about Picasso's different styles and subjects, such as faces/portraits, Harlequin, Blue Phase, Cubism, etc. The lessons I've found on the web have given me useful information for this.
YouTube:
I love doing modern artists because there are videos where the kids can get to see the real person they are learning about. Here are a couple that look interesting- (preview before you show to your kids, I know I will!)
Library Books:
We will potentially be reading more than I have listed, but here is our starting list-
The kids are already enjoying this book - It gives instructions on how to do some of Picasso's simple drawings.




No comments:
Post a Comment