We are using the motto Charlotte Mason gave her own students for our school motto.
Here is a link to the motto explanation at Ambelside Online.
Here is the link to the poster I have made for our school room wall. It hangs above our schedule so we can review it every day as part of our Opening Exercises.
Here is where I found the information for our poster:
The first part of each section is from the author of the Milestone's Academy curriculum (I couldn't find it on her website so I may have gotten it from the milsteonesacademy yahoo group).
Here is a link to Donna's Journey for some of the scripture references. Some of them aren't the same, but I know I found my list of scriptures from Donna through the LDS-CMers yahoo group. Update (11-10-09): I found a list of the scriptures at the Moor House Academy site, which Donna founded- scroll down to The Moor House Academy Affirmation.
No comments:
Post a Comment