This past week A participated in his online Lego club meeting. We signed up for this club at CurrClick when it was free, but now it is a donation based - there are a few options for the CurrClick Online Lego Club. You can find more info at the blog.
The build for this month was a Trebuchet.
I tried to help him find all the pieces he would need - digging through hundreds of Legos for a specific piece is not easy! I think asking me to help was strategic - I left his room thinking "He could use some more Legos." And he could use some more Technic Legos if he is going to continue to be interested in building machines and such. EBay here we come!
He didn't have every single piece the instructions said he would need, but that didn't matter. It was fun to watch him make adjustments as he figured out how to make it with the pieces he did have - often dashing to his bedroom for other Legos.
The finished Trebuchet . . . will it work?



No comments:
Post a Comment